Friday, January 23, 2009

Let's try this again!

Well as you can see I have gotten off to quite a slow start. Shortly after I decided to start blogging I learned that I am pregnant with baby #2! During those first few months my morning (and afternoon and evening) sickness made it hard for me just to get through each day, much less take on anything extra. But I'm 20 weeks along now and feeling much better, so let's give this another try!

For those mamas that can relate to feeling so badly during the first trimester, the one thing that helped me this time around was peppermint tea. Celestial Seasonings makes one that is pure peppermint leaves. It helped take the edge off the nausea.

Tomorrow I will be posting a how-to on making burp cloths - it is cute and so easy. I am a novice sewer, so if I can do it anyone can.

No comments: