1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Cable, I feel like it is a waste of money and would like to turn it off.
2. Do you miss being a child?
Yes! no bills, no jobs, no housework.
3. What chore do you hate the most?
doing the dishes, because it has to be done every.single.day.
4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
A teppanyaki restaurant in may to celebrate our anniversary.
5. If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be?
Buying our first house - we settled for one we didnt really want.
6. Name of your first grade teacher?
7. What do you really want to be doing right now?
staying at a cabin in the woods
8. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A mom. I’m not a career minded person whatsoever.
9. How many colleges did you attend?
One. Go Sun Devils!
10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it’s easy to nurse in, and I spend most of the day nursing.
11. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Way too high, but I doubt they'll ever go back down to a reasonable level. We are hoping to make our next car a hybrid.
12. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Which time??? Baby woke me up countless times last night.
13. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I don't use an alarm clock...I have a human alarm that wants milk at all hours...
14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Tom Hanks. He seems so nice and normal, I'd like to see if he really is.
15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
A few months after I got my license I made a left turn on a yellow light and a lady SPED UP to go through the light and hit me.
16. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?
Probably at an animal shelter. I love animals.
17. Get up early or sleep in?
I like to wake up naturally, which is around 7 or 8 for me.
18. What is your favorite cartoon character?
I loved the wuzzles. Does anyone remember them?
19. When did you first start feeling old?
When I had my first daughter.
20. Favorite lunch meat?
21. What do you get every time you go into Target?
Hmmm...I don't think there is any one thing I buy there...usually a gift or card for someone else.
22. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Nope. I think it was meant by God to be a permanent relationship.
23. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
24. What’s your favorite drink?
Margaritas! But I don't have that very often, so I guess Cherry Limeade would be next.
25. Who from high school would you like to run into?
My childhood best friend.
26. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
Either alternative or Christian.
27. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Dating my ex for so long...not smart to drag out an unhealthy relationship.
28. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes?
29. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes but I gave it to my daughter
30. Do you go to church?
I havent been since the end of my pregnancy, I need to get back into it.
31. How old are you?
28 - yikes!
The Easiest Meal to Make for Easter
16 hours ago