Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Little Things

Lately I have felt like God has been calling me to pray more about things, even the little ones that seem too trivial to bother Him with. I have had a had time finding clothing that fits right since having Princess2 - even though I am only a few pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight, my old clothes just don't fit right anymore. I was having an especially hard time finding something to wear to church the other day, and prayed that God would help me find something I liked that fit well and didnt cost too much. After looking through several stores yesterday and leaving empty handed, I stopped at Goodwill on the way home and found a cute skirt that fit me perfectly and only cost $2.49. I guess God does care about the little things after all :)

No comments: