Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday - Skin Cleanser

As a teeneager, I started having trouble with eczema, which has been most troublesome on my legs. My eczema now remains mostly under control without any medication, as long as I avoid aspartame (one day I'll post about how I figured out the connection). Long ago, when my eczema started my dermatologist suggested I use Cetaphil cleanser to shave my legs with, and this has helped tremendously. But have you seen the price of that stuff? Over the years I have tried various shaving creams, but within a week or two my legs would break out again, even with the sensitive varieties. Looked like I was due to shell out the big bucks for Cetaphil forever...

Until I discovered Safeway Gentle Skin Cleanser. Basically a generic form of Cetaphil. It works just the same, and costs much less. My legs thank me and it doesn't bust my budget. If you have similar skin issues you may want to give it a try.

Visit We Are THAT Family for more great ideas!

No comments: